How to Implement Tags
In order to begin utilizing the Market Insights tool, you’ll first need to implement your unique tag.
Your tag can be found under the “Tags” tab in the Hivewyre interface.
This tag must be installed on every page of your website (minus conversion/thank you pages). It's important to also include all landing pages.
Place this tag at the bottom of your pages, just before </body>.
Below is an EXAMPLE tag:
For additional information on implementing tags, please contact your Account Manager or visit:
Creating An Account
1) Go to Hivewyre.com and click on the “Market Insights” section. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Start Now.”
2) Fill out the form with your information and click submit.
3) You will receive an email confirmation, including your login details, to save for your records.
4) To log in, visit Hivewyre.com and click on the “Client Login” button located on the top right of the page.
How to Access Market Insights Reporting
1) To begin, start by logging into your Hivewyre account by clicking the "Client Login" button to the top right of Hivewyre.com.
2) The page should automatically load on the “Insights” tab. However, if it doesn’t, click “Insights” on the top navigation menu.
3) Take a look at all of the awesome data and stats you now have access to! Pretty cool, eh?
Ranking Position: Throughout the Market Insights reporting page, you'll see "Ranking Position" next to various metrics. Ranking position is calculated by comparing your site statistics to other websites within your segment and in the Hivewyre co-op.
Awareness Rating: The percent of consumers that are in your segment and have visited your website within the past 7 days. The ranking position graphic to the right of “Missed Market Opportunity” visually depicts how your site ranks when compared to others in your segment.
Missed Market Opportunity: The percent of consumers in your segment that you’re not currently reaching
90-Day Trend: This allows you to compares your “Awareness Rating” and your “Ranking Position” across the last 90 days.
Win Percentage: The percent of consumers that have visited your site and at least one site in your segment within the past 7 days, but made the choice to purchase from you over your competitors. The “Ranking Position” graphic to the right of the section visually depicts how your site ranks when compared to others in your segment.
Conversion Rate: The percent of your site visitors that have made a purchase from you. The “Ranking Position” graphic to the right of the section visually indicates how your site ranks when compared to others in your segment.
Revenue Per Visitor: The revenue amount per visitor on your site for the past 7 days, as well as a visual representation of how your site compares to others in your segment.
Average Conversion Value: Average conversion value from your site for the past 7 days, as well as a visual representation of how your site compares to others in your segment.
Unique Users: The number of unique users in your segment within the Hivewyre co-op.
Extended Reach: Utilizing look-alike modeling, this is the number of users that exhibit similar shopping behaviors as your customers. Targeting them allows you to get in front of even more consumers in your segment.
Top Cross Categories: Visitors within your segment also frequent these categories.